Subject: [savi] Acknowledgment

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 10:17:21 +0300

Now that the new SAVI working group has been established, I
would like to say thank you to our area director, who has done
a great job in pushing for this working group, both in IESG
and IAB, not to mention the plethora of administrative tasks
that precede and go along with a working group formation, such
as scheduling meetings, reserving rooms, having new mailing
lists be set up...

Thanks a lot, Jari!

- Christian

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 07:51:57 -0700

Yes. Thanks

On May 29, 2008, at 12:17 AM, Christian Vogt wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> savi mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/savi