Subject: [savi] Update: Agenda for SAVI Meeting at IETF 72, Dublin

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 12:20:53 +0100

Agenda for SAVI Meeting at IETF 72, Dublin
------------------------------------------

Agenda bashing                                     5 min

Charter and goals of the SAVI working group        10 min
Christian Vogt, Bill Fenner

Design taxonomy and analysis for SAVI solutions    10 min
Christian Vogt, Jari Arkko

Switch-based source address validation             15 min
Fred Baker, draft-baker-sava-implementation-00

Host-to-host source address validation             15 min
Fred Baker, draft-baker-sava-implementation-00

First-hop source address authorization and authentication   15 min
Jun Bi, draft-bi-savi-csa-00

Source address validation in local subnet environment       15 min
Gang Ren, draft-wu-sava-solution-firsthop-eap-01

Recommendations for SAVI                           15 min
Erik Nordmark

Discussion                                         30 min

The meeting will take place on Monday, July 28, 2008, 17:40-19:50,
in Ballroom 1 at the Citywest Hotel.

Presenters, please send me your slides if you haven't done so
already.  Thanks!

- Christian