Subject: [savi] Adopting draft-mcpherson-savi-threat-scope

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 19:55:34 -0800

Another Internet draft we have been considering for adoption by the SAVI
working group is draft-mcpherson-savi-threat-scope.  The feedback we got
at the SAVI meeting in Minneapolis and on this mailing list shows that
there is strong support for adopting the document.  Some previous
reviews of the documents, including Marcelo's and mine, are yet to be
addressed, but the existing Internet draft was nonetheless considered a
mature starting point for a working group document.

I have therefore decided to adopt draft-mcpherson-savi-threat-scope as a
SAVI working group document.  The Internet draft will be continued
as draft-ietf-savi-threats, and the editors will be Danny McPherson and
Fred Baker.  I would like the current, unmodified version of the
Internet draft to first be re-submitted with its new name.  An immediate
next version of the document should then address the reviews that were
made on the document.  Editors, please go ahead.

- Christian

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 20:20:12 -0800

On Jan 7, 2009, at 7:55 PM, Christian Vogt wrote:

> Internet draft to first be re-submitted with its new name.

Works for me if the WG concurs.