Subject: [savi] Agenda for SAVI Meeting at IETF 72, Dublin

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 17:48:14 +0300

Folks,

the agenda of our upcoming SAVI working group meeting:

Charter and goals of the SAVI working group        10 min
Christian Vogt, Bill Fenner

Design taxonomy for SAVI solutions                 15 min
Christian Vogt, Bill Fenner

Switch-based source address validation             15 min
Fred Baker, draft-baker-sava-implementation-00

Host-to-host source address validation             15 min
Fred Baker, draft-baker-sava-implementation-00

First-hop source address authorization and authentication   15 min
Jun Bi, draft-sava-solution-ipv6-firsthop-authentication-00

Source address validation in local subnet environment       15 min
Gang Ren, draft-wu-sava-solution-firsthop-eap-01

Recommendations for SAVI                           15 min
Erik Nordmark

Discussion                                         30 min

The meeting will take place on Monday, July 28, 2008, 17:40 - 19:50,
in Ballroom 1 at the Citywest Hotel, Saggart, Co Dublin.

Presenters should limit their talks to 10 min, if possible, to leave
room for questions.

- Christian