Subject: [savi] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-bagnulo-savi-fcfs-00.txt]

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:20:26 +0100

Hi,

we have submitted a draft describing a savi approach based on the 
first-come first-serve policy.
The proposed approach works with IPv4 and IPv6 and does not requires any 
change in the hosts.

comments are welcome

regards, marcelo

-------- Mensaje original --------
Asunto: 	I-D Action:draft-bagnulo-savi-fcfs-00.txt
Fecha: 	Mon, 27 Oct 2008 05:15:01 -0700 (PDT)
De: 	[email-masked]
Responder a: 	[email-masked]
Para: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : First-Come First-Serve Source-Address Validation Implementation
	Author(s)       : E. Nordmark, M. Bagnulo
	Filename        : draft-bagnulo-savi-fcfs-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This memo describes FCFS SAVI a mechanism to provide source address
validation for IPv4 and IPv6 networks using the First-Come First-
Serve approach.  The proposed mechanism is intended to complement
ingress filtering techniques to provide a higher granularity on the
control of the source addresses used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bagnulo-savi-fcfs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt