Subject: [savi] Liaison from Broadband Forum

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 22:14:50 -0700

Folk -

We got the attached liaison from Gavin Young, the technical chair of the
Broadband Forum.  We are being asked for advice regarding potential
security issues in Ethernet-based broadband access, and to address any
such issues in the design of SAVI in order to make SAVI useful for
Ethernet-based broadband access.

We should discuss this liaison internally and get back to Gavin and the
Broadband Forum with a response.  Please read the liaison.  Your  
comments
are highly appreciated.

- Christian

---

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:34:47 -0700

Hi,

Are we following BCP102 and BCP103?
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4052.txt
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4053.txt

dbh
 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On 
> Behalf Of Christian Vogt
> Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 10:15 PM
> To: SAVI Mailing List
> Subject: [savi] Liaison from Broadband Forum
> 
> Folk -
>