Subject: [savi] Call for Presentations at IETF 77

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 18:07:09 -0500

Dear folks:

If you would like to make a presentation at our upcoming working group
meeting in Los Angeles, please send a note by Monday, February 22.

Priority of the next meeting will be on recent progress on, and open
issues with, our working group documents, so as to make a step forward
towards making the documents publication-ready.  I would also like to
ask the editors of the documents to address any open issues that have
been raised previously.

The date of our upcoming working group meeting has not yet been decided.

- Christian

---

From: "Jun Bi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 07:30:39 +0800

We plan to present the updated version of savi-dhcp-01 and the CERNET2 SAVI 
deployment update.

Best Regards,
Jun Bi

--------------------------------------------------
From: "Christian Vogt" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 7:07 AM
To: "SAVI Mailing List" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [savi] Call for Presentations at IETF 77

> _______________________________________________
> savi mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/savi
>