Subject: [savi] SAVI Meeting Agenda for IETF 77

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 20:14:35 +0100

Folks -

Our upcoming working group meeting at IETF 77 in Anaheim will be on
Tuesday, March 23, 17:40 - 19:40, in the California B room of the IETF
hotel.  You find the meeting agenda at:

  http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/10mar/agenda/savi.txt

Note that the meeting agenda is still subject to changes.  Below is a
current snapshot.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

- Christian

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Agenda of the SAVI working group meeting at IETF 77
Tuesday, March 23, 17:40 - 19:40, California B room
----------------------------------------------------------------------

17:40  Introduction and administrativa ........................ 10 min
       Christian Vogt, Jean-Michel Combes

17:50  Analysis of Open Issues in SAVI for SLAAC and SEND ..... 40 min
       Marcelo Bagnulo (draft-ietf-savi-fcfs, draft-ietf-savi-send)

18:30  SAVI for DHCP .......................................... 20 min
       Jun Bi (draft-bi-savi-cps)

18:50  Coexistence of Address Assignment Methods .............. 20 min
       Eric Levy-Abegnoli (draft-levy-abegnoli-savi-plbt)

19:10  CNGI-CERNET2 SAVI deployment update .................... 20 min
       Jun Bi

19:30  SAVI for Delegated IPv6 Prefixes ....................... 10 min
       John Kaippallimalil (draft-kaippallimalil-savi-dhcp-pd)

19:40  End of working group meeting