Subject: [savi] SAVI WG Meeting Agenda for IETF 78

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 11:25:09 -0700

Folks,

below please find the agenda for our upcoming SAVI working group
meeting in Maastricht.  This agenda is still tentative.

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/agenda/savi.txt

- Christian and Jean-Michel

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Agenda of the SAVI working group meeting at IETF 78
Monday, July 26, 9:00 - 11:30, Berlin room
----------------------------------------------------------------------

 9:00  Introduction and Administrativa ........................ 10 min
       Jean-Michel Combes, Christian Vogt

 9:10  SAVI solution for SLAAC ................................ 20 min
       draft-ietf-savi-fcfs-04
       Marcelo Bagnulo

 9:30  SAVI solution for DHCP ................................. 20 min
       savi-ietf-dhcp-04
       Jun Bi

 9:50  CNGI-CERNET2 deployment update ......................... 20 min
       Jun Bi

10:10  Liaison with BBF ....................................... 20 min
       draft-costa-6man-dad-proxy-00
       Christophe Alter, Jean-Michel Combes

10:30  Analysis of SAVI in PANA with SLACC .................... 15 min
       draft-ding-savi-pana-with-slacc-00
       Yilan Ding
       
11:30  End of working group meeting

---

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 21:39:07 +0200

Folks,

a small agenda update below.  Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

- Christian

 9:10  SAVI solution for SLAAC ................................ 30 min
       draft-ietf-savi-fcfs-04
       Marcelo Bagnulo

 9:40  SAVI solution for DHCP ................................. 30 min
       savi-ietf-dhcp-04
       Jun Bi

10:10  CNGI-CERNET2 deployment update ......................... 30 min
       Jun Bi

10:40  Liaison with BBF ....................................... 30 min
       draft-costa-6man-dad-proxy-00
       Christophe Alter, Jean-Michel Combes

11:10  Analysis of SAVI in PANA with SLACC .................... 20 min
       draft-ding-savi-pana-with-slacc-00
       Yilan Ding