Subject: [savi] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-02.txt]

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 12:19:37 -0400

I have posted a new version of this draft, in conjunction with my 
co-authors.
Please take a look ASAP.  We have tried to reflect the state of the 
working group, and the problems under discussion.  We have also tried to 
address all of the comments that were received on the previous version, 
but may have missed some.

As far as we know, this is done.  Speak up if you disagree.  (Otherwise, 
we will shortly ask the chairs for a WG LC on this.)

Thank you,
Joel

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-02.txt
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 08:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements 
Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SAVI Threat Scope
	Author(s)       : D. McPherson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2010-08-30

This memo discusses threats enabled by IP source address spoofing and
discusses a number of techniques aimed at mitigating those threats.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt