Subject: [savi] WG Last Call for SAVI Threat Scope Document

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 14:35:50 -0400

Working group:

This is a working group last call for the SAVI Threat Scope document. 
The authors have revised the document, as announced at our previous
meeting in Maastricht, and we believe that the document is now ready for
a final evaluation by the working group.  Please find the latest
document version here:

    http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-03.txt

Please read the SAVI Threat Scope document carefully and provide your
feedback by Wednesday, September 22.  Thank you.

- Jean-Michel and Christian

---

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:56:42 -0700

SAVI Folks:

We have received unfortunately little feedback during the working group
last call on the SAVI Threat Scope document.  Jean-Michel and I have
therefore directly contacted a couple of security experts to solicit
reviews.  You will see these reviews on this mailing list.

In the meantime, please don't hesitate to post any feedback that you may
have been holding back on so far.

Best,
- Christian