Subject: [savi] I-D Action:draft-ietf-savi-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Source Address Validation Improvement Protocol Framework
	Author(s)       : J. Wu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-09-22

The Source Address Validation Improvement protocol was developed to
complement ingress filtering with finer-grained, standardized IP
source address validation.  This document describes and motivates the
design of the SAVI protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.