Subject: [savi] [IETF 79] SAVI WG Agenda

From: Jean-Michel Combes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 15:08:42 +0100

Folks,

Please, find the agenda for the IETF meeting in Beijing here:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/agenda/savi.txt

BTW, we would like to have the slides of the presentations before
Monday evening as we need to upload them before the session. Thanks in
advance!

Best regards.

Christian & Jean-Michel.

---

From: Jean-Michel Combes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 03:11:06 +0100

Hi,

> Folks,

[snip]

> Monday evening as we need to upload them before the session. Thanks in

We didn't receive all the presentations. Please, send them ASAP!

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Christian & JMC.