Subject: [savi] I-D Action:draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 01:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SAVI Solution for DHCP
	Author(s)       : J. Bi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-11-26

This document specifies the procedure for creating bindings between a
DHCPv4 [RFC2131]/DHCPv6 [RFC3315] assigned source IP address and a
binding anchor (refer to [SAVI-framework]) on SAVI (Source Address
Validation Improvements) device. The bindings can be used to filter
packets generated on the local link with forged source IP address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Bi Jun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 18:36:53 +0800

Dear WG members,

We have revsied and submitted the savi-dhcp-07 document based on last-call 
comments.

Many thanks to Eric Levy-Abegnoli and Alberto Garcia for careful review and 
valuation comments.

Best Regards,
Jun Bi

-----原始邮件----- 
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2010 5:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [savi] I-D Action:draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-07.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements 
Working Group of the IETF.

_______________________________________________
savi mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/savi