Subject: [savi] New Version Notification for draft-shi-savi-access-00.txt

From: "xuke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 10:35:01 +0800

A new version of I-D, draft-shi-savi-access-00.txt has been successfully submitted by Liang Zhu and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-shi-savi-access
Revision:	 00
Title:		 SAVI Requirements and Solutions for ISP IPv6 Access Network
Creation date:	 2011-11-22
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 13

Abstract:
   The Source Address Validation Improvement (SAVI) was developed to
   prevent IP source address spoofing which can enable impersonation and
   malicious traffic redirection. An Internet Service Provider (ISP) who
   provides Internet access services, information services and value-
   added services to the customers should guarantee security of its
   network and customers&#39; privacy. Thus, the mechanism is essential for
   ISPs. However, due to a diversity of ISPs&#39; access network, SAVI
   solution is also different accordingly. This document describes five
   scenarios of ISPs&#39;IPv6 access network, and moreover, states its SAVI
   requirements and according tentative solutions.

The IETF Secretariat