Subject: [savi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-savi-send-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 07:11:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SEND-based Source-Address Validation Implementation
	Author(s)       : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Alberto Garcia-Martinez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-send-08.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2012-09-17

Abstract:
   This memo describes SEND SAVI, a mechanism to provide source address
   validation using the SEND protocol.  The proposed mechanism is
   intended to complement ingress filtering techniques to provide a
   finer granularity on the control of the source addresses used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-savi-send

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-savi-send-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-savi-send-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/