Subject: [savi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-30.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 17:55:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : SAVI Solution for DHCP
        Authors         : Jun Bi
                          Jianping Wu
                          Guang Yao
                          Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-30.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2014-12-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies the procedure for creating a binding between
   a DHCPv4/DHCPv6-assigned IP address and a binding anchor on a Source
   Address Validation Improvements (SAVI) device.  The bindings set up
   by this procedure are used to filter packets with forged source IP
   addresses.  This mechanism complements BCP 38 ingress filtering,
   providing finer-grained source IP address validation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-savi-dhcp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-30

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-30

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/