Subject: [savi] MIX SAVI: new WGLC

From: Lintao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 06:47:07 +0000

I agree, thanks.

From: Jean-Michel Combes<mailto:[email-masked]>
Date: 2016-05-26 00:19
To: SAVI Mailing List<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: [savi] MIX SAVI: new WGLC
Folks,
based on a recommendation from Suresh, a 10 days WGLC is initiated.
If you have concerns regarding the last version of the document (i.e., draft-ietf-savi-mix-11), please, send your comments on the ML.
If you agree with this last version, please, don't hesitate to say it.

This WGLC will end the 2016-06-04.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Best regards,

JMC.

***************************************************************************************
Lin, Tao.  Hangzhou H3C Technologies Co., Ltd.
Email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Tel: (8610)82774406     Mobile: (86) 15601118200
Oriental Electronics Bldg., #2, Chuangye Road，Shangdi Information Industry Base,
Haidian District, Beijing, P.R.China (100085)
http://www.h3c.com<http://www.h3c.com/>
***************************************************************************************
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from H3C, which is
intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial
disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s)
is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or
email immediately and delete it!
***************************************************************************************

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
本邮件及其附件含有杭州华三通信技术有限公司的保密信息，仅限于发送给上面地址中列出
的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用（包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、
或散发）本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件，请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本
邮件！
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from H3C, which is
intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial
disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
by phone or email immediately and delete it!