Subject: [scap_interest] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-landfield-scap-naming-00.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:23:08 -0400

Of possible interest to this list.

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-landfield-scap-naming-00.txt
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:30:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : Naming Conventions for Vulnerabilities and 
Configurations
	Author(s)       : K. Landfield
	Filename        : draft-landfield-scap-naming-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This document provides an overview of the naming conventions
currently in use for vulnerabilities and configurations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-landfield-scap-naming-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.