Subject: [SCITT] Meeting Recordings on YouTube

From: Kay Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 21:58:19 +0000

Hi All,

I created a YouTube channel for SCITT and added the video from today's meeting. I will place videos from future meetings here as well.

Supply Chain Integrity, Transparency and Trust (SCITT) - YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbB5UJQyY-2WZ6r1AK1njicgwcowVypet>

Kay

---

From: "Dick Brooks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 18:00:38 -0400

Hi Kay,

Could you please resend the calendar invite for this meeting - it appears to
have run away from my calendar.

Thanks,

Dick Brooks

Never trust software, always verify and report!
<https://reliableenergyanalytics.com/products>  T

http://www.reliableenergyanalytics.com
<http://www.reliableenergyanalytics.com/> 

Email: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

Tel: +1 978-696-1788

From: SCITT <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Kay Williams
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2022 5:58 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [SCITT] Meeting Recordings on YouTube

Hi All,

I created a YouTube channel for SCITT and added the video from today's
meeting. I will place videos from future meetings here as well.

Supply Chain Integrity, Transparency and Trust (SCITT) - YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbB5UJQyY-2WZ6r1AK1njicgwcowVypet> 

Kay