Subject: [Sdn] draft agenda for the SDNRG in Orlando posted

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 06:46:04 -0800

The draft agenda can be found on
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/86/agenda/agenda-86-sdnrg. If you are
a speaker please send your slides to me as soon as possible.

For those of you who proposed talks and didn't get a slot, we just had
too many proposals for the allotted time (so please send your proposal
next time).

In addition, we'll need a {text, jabber} scribe for the meeting.
Please let me know us you can provide either.

Thanks again for all of your submissions.

Dave & Nick

---

From: Robert Raszuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 18:07:57 +0100

Can someone log into reserved webex session for sdnrg ?

Thx,
R.

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 3:46 PM, David Meyer <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> sdn mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/sdn