Subject: [Sdn] GEANT Competitive Open Call for additional beneficiaries

From: Kurt Baumann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 18:49:28 +0200

Dear all,
I like to announce the

GEANT Competitive Open Calls for additional beneficiaries
Link: http://www.geant.net/opencalls/Pages/default.aspx

GÉANT Open Calls are structured around three key themes:

  * /Use cases to run on existing GÉANT production and experimental
    network facilities./
  * /Self-contained Research and Technology Development (RTD) work
    packages to support on-going project activities./
  * /RTD to promote, develop and demonstrate Innovation in a
    Multi-Domain Research and Education Networking Environment./

Link to the full text: 
http://www.geant.net/opencalls/Call_Text/Pages/Home.aspx
Link to SDN: 
http://issuu.com/danteprm/docs/open_call_detailed_text_final/11?mode=window

All proposals must be received by May 29,2013 (17:00 Brussels Time).

Best regards,
Kurt Baumann