Subject: [Sdn] ICN as a step closer of natural language communication

From: Sitaraman Vilayannur <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 18:39:11 +0530

Hi,
   With Content based routing, it could be viewed that communications and
networking is moving closer to natural language based routing, away from
the languages akin to primitve man's strictly defined protocol headers.
 In relation to that the following thought occurs, may be encoding and
decoding is already an example of this, any pointers to work related to
below is appreciated.
 Hope this is ok to share such thoughts at this site, which offers a global
audience of experts which i can draw upton channelize my thoughts
productively....

I find it curious if Riemann Hypothesis can be viewed actually also a
statement of uncertainty.
When i first read the RH all along i found it amazing and counterintuitive
on thinking how nature has designed itself to scheme it so that this large
set of functions always has a root with real at 1/2 especially because
people had a tough time proving it...
  When i see it as a probabilistic statement that the 1/2 actually says
that you are very uncertain,  equal probability of 1/2 that intutively
makes more sense for nature then "neednt have a design to scheme for this
number" [ i]
But i am wondering if that is true, there is a lot more of such instances
of being certain about uncertanity waiting to be discovered.
Also, for practical applications of the same, is it somehow possible to
exploit this for communications, i am wondering if we are trying to
communicate strictly with our own man made rules and languages, which makes
it susceptible to natures inherent entroy maximizing languages, is it
possible for some way to come out of this, and "communicate
probabilistically" in the first place and then we can make use of such
functions as Riemanns Zeta where there a a lot of ways (all the zeta
functions)in which you can have the certainity, and perhas one way, if RH
can be viewed as function and its transform together, is to communicate,
just like visualization with both the function and its transforms...
I will post this to the practical fols in networking also to see what they
think...
 If we look at now we are able to predict hurricane season but  not which
date hurricane occurs in a season until almost after the fact, it appears
that nature wants to modulate uncertainty and certainty over different time
scales.
 Have there been work such as in cryptography or signal communications
(coding/decoding )that mimic this nature ...sounds higly counterintutive,
but i seem to think of it as the equivalent of formalizing in science and
technology,  the aspect of interpersonal behaviour where one is best
understood when comes out and says i am not sure, instead of trying to
rationalize away the uncertainity felt within.....
Sitaraman