Subject: [Sdn] Call for presentations for the SDNRG meeting in Berlin

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 06:56:59 -0700

Folks,

Please let us know if you have topics you would like to present at the
SDNRG meeting in Berlin.

Thanks,

Dave and Nick

---

From: Alberto Rodriguez-Natal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 17:10:11 +0200

Dear chairs,

We would like to formally ask you for a presentation slot. We have been
working on a SDN solution based on LISP. Currently we are writing a draft
to be submitted on the next weeks. There is already a running prototype on
top of LISPmob. We would be glad to show you a little demo at Berlin.

Thanks,
Alberto

On 18 June 2013 15:56, David Meyer <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> sdn mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/sdn
>

---

From: "Myung-Ki Shin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 22:31:46 +0900

Dear Dave and Nick, 

I'd also like to request a slot to present our update on formal verification
for software-defined networking. 
We have much progress on the SDN verification based on the formal method,
especially with process algebra called pACSR 
which is an extended version of packet based Algebra of Communicating Shared
Resources (ACSR). 
We will show a formal verification theory how to verify the safety
properties of SDN (e.g., no loop, consistency, etc.) using symbolic
algorithms.

Myung-Ki / ETRI 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of David
Meyer
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 10:57 PM
To: SDN IRTF list
Cc: David Meyer; Nick Feamster
Subject: [Sdn] Call for presentations for the SDNRG meeting in Berlin

Folks,

Please let us know if you have topics you would like to present at the SDNRG
meeting in Berlin.

Thanks,

Dave and Nick