Subject: [Sdn] SLALOM Questionnaire extended deadline!!

From: "Aimilia Bantouna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 15:09:11 +0300

----PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APPOLOGIES IF YOU RECEIVE MULTIPLE TIMES----

Dear all, 

This is to inform you that due to multiple responses and requests, the
deadline for completing SLALOM questionnaire has been extended up to April
2nd, 2015.

Thank you all who have indicated your interest and who have provided their
answers/concerns. 

On behalf of the SLALOM consortium,

Kind regards,

Aimilia Bantouna

From: Aimilia Bantouna [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 1:09 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Cloud SLAs and Contracts - Have your say 

Typical cloud SLAs and contracts can be inhibitors to cloud adoption because
of their complexity, lack of comparability, and the perceived difficulties
of navigating the legal and operational risks involved.

What is required is a greater degree of standardization and transparency,
which enables customers to better compare cloud service offerings and
enables suppliers of all sizes to compete on a more level playing field.

SLALOM (http://slalom-project.eu/) is an EC-funded project whose remit is to
develop model SLAs and contract frameworks to address these issues. Our
consortium comprises ATOS Spain, NTUA, Bird&Bird, UPRC and CIF and we wish
to consult with both suppliers and adopters to capture key issues for all
parties as the models develop.

Are you interested, or do you know of others who might be?

Register your interest to be kept informed, and/or to provide your own views
and feedback, at bit.ly/SLALOMContact.

Get more detailed information about SLALOM at bit.ly/SLALOMeHandout.

Give us your feedback on your cloud and SLA concerns at
bit.ly/SLALOMWantsToKnow by March 20th, 2015.

Your feedback is important to us - register your interest on the link above
and we'll share feedback as the programme progresses.

On behalf of the SLALOM consortium,

Kind regards,

Aimilia Bantouna

Research Engineer

University of Piraeus

Department of Digital Systems

Telecommunication Networks and integrated Services (TNS) Laboratory