Subject: [Seamoby] Notice of Possible Administrative Action: Behcet Sarikaya

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 17:24:28 -0800

Mr. Behcet Sarikaya,

This is to warn you that your continual posting of provocative and
baiting email about the working group chairs' motives and about working
group process administered by the working group chairs to the Seamoby
list should cease immediately. You were privately warned about this in
early January by the Transport Directorate, but you have continued to
make such postings. Furthermore, your posting of private email without
the permission of the original sender is in gross violation of IETF and
Internet email ethics. This is your second warning, you will not get a
third. Should you respond to this email at all (publicly or privately),
continue to post email with such content, or continue to post private
email without the permission of the original sender, you will be removed
immediately from the Seamoby list. IETF lists are for discussion of
technical topics, and your email has been inconsistent with this
purpose.

                    James Kempf
                    Pat Calhoun
                    Seamoby Working Group Chairs

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby