Subject: [Seamoby] Agenda for 56th IETF in San Francisco

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:10:42 -0800

Folks,

Below is a strawman agenda that Pat and I have come up with for the 56th IETF
meeting in San Francisco. We'd like to know if people have any additional items.
We have 2 hours. As usual, a proposal for an agenda topic should be accompanied
by a draft and some list discussion.

            jak

---------------------------------------------

5 min. - Agenda discussion, chairs

10 min. - Draft status, chairs

    draft-ietf-seamoby-ct-reqs-05.txt
    draft-ietf-seamoby-cardiscovery-issues-04.txt
    draft-ietf-seamoby-car-requirements-02.txt
    draft-ietf-seamoby-card-protocol-01.txt
    draft-ietf-seamoby-ctp-01.txt

20 min. - Open issues in CARD design, Marco Liebsch and Ajoy Singh

20 min. - Open issues in CT design, John Loughney

10 min. - Schedule for completion of protocol work, chairs

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby