Subject: [Seamoby] Information request

From: Leonardo Piacentini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 19:03:43 +0100

Dear all,

I have read the documents about CARD Protocol, but I have missed something: 
why cannot a CAR send its IP address (and, optionally, its IP service 
capabilities) within L2 broadcast messages, so that also a "MN type 1" can 
discovery it ? In this case, there would not be the problem of performing 
reverse address translation.

In Mobile IP, Agents broadcast advertisements: why this procedure is not taken 
into account in the draft (I always refer to MN type 1) ?

Thanks in advance

Best regards
-- 
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Leonardo Piacentini
Ph.D. student	D.I.E.I. University of Perugia
G.Duranti 93, 06125 Pegugia Italy
Tel:	+39 075 585 3918
Fax:	+39 075 585 3654
e-mail:	[email-masked]
URL:	http://conan.diei.unipg.it/mtn/personali/Leonardo.htm
___________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby