Subject: [Seamoby] CARD Issues List

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:43:02 -0800

Folks,

I've made up a list of issues on CARD. It is available at:

     http://www.geocities.com/kempf42/CARD_Issues_List.htm

The issues are divided into Requirements, Architecture, Protocol Design, and
Editorial (about the Protocol document). Each issue has a number, a short
description, and a hyperlink to a longer description and any proposals or
resolutions (very few issues are resolved). Issues can be in the state of:

    Open: the issue is identified and there are either no or multiple proposed
solutions.

    Proposal: there is a single proposal, discussion is underway, but there
seems to be concensus around the proposal

    Resolved: the WG has agreed to a resolution (or, in the case of editorial
issues, the resolution is trivial).

I've tried to represent the various proposals fairly, if I've missed anything or
got it wrong, please send me email and let me know. Also, if there are any
additional issues that people have, please send email to the list clearly
identifying the issue and any proposed resolution.

Also, please continue discussion on the existing issues, we are far from
resolving them. However, I'd also like to hear from people on the list who don't
have an intellectual investment in one of the existing proposals (dycard or DT).
The conversation last few days has been too much like a rugby match, and playing
referee has been too time consuming.

                        jak

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby