Subject: [Seamoby] Mean Context Block

From: Ivano De Luca <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 15:54:37 +0200

I read draft about CTP and CARD Protocol....but what is the mean of 
First Context Block or Next Context Block (Context Transfer Data (CTD) 
Message) ?
I know that MN has to send the Context Parameters like QoS, Bandwith, 
etc.. but How could it send this?

Many Thanx and God be with you.

Ivano

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby

---

From: Julien Bournelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:05:48 +0200

> etc.. but How could it send this?

it uses the Context BLock to send the parameters. The context type
identify which context you are sending. The way parameters must be
formatted must be defined in a document.

Hope it helps,

-- 
[email-masked]