Subject: [Seamoby] CTP Issue 15: CTAR Relay

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:50:50 -0700

The specification does not adequately define CTAR relay. Possible
resolutions are:

1) Add text to define CTAR relay.

2) Drop CTAR relay.

Suggested resolution: 2
Justification: Motivation for this function is not clear, simplifying the
protocol at this point is likely to make it easier for people to understand
and thus implement.

Comments?

            jak

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:53:47 -0700

Sorry for this post, the CTAR issue has been closed already. I'm still
getting used to the issues page format.

            jak