Subject: [Seamoby] CARD protocol issue tracker updated

From: Marco Liebsch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 15:05:00 +0200

Hi all,

the CARD protocol issue tracker has been updated.
https://roundup.machshav.com/seamoby/index

Many issues have been solved during and after last
meeting. These have been marked as closed. 
For many other issues, the tracker indicates "proposed text",
and refers to the latest update of the draft (version 03)
to solicit comments from the WG.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-seamoby-card-protocol-03.txt

Some issues are still open and, in particular the technical ones,
need to be resolved asap. Hence, we'll bring them up on the list
again one after the other.

Comments?

marco  

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby