Subject: [Seamoby] CARD implementation

From: Ivano De Luca <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:37:13 +0200

Hello to everyone....
Is there someone who can say me if there's some CARD or CTP 
implementations?
And about implementing CARD, is more performant che centralized or 
decentralized approaches?

Ivano from PBG4

AIM : idlgdl

========================================================

"Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send."
Jon Postel

Ivano from PBG4

AIM : idlgdl

========================================================

"Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send."
Jon Postel

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:23:31 -0700

We're working on a CTP implementation.

            jak