Subject: RE: [Seamoby] Review Period Reminder

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 10:41:02 +0300

James,

I had a quick read of:

http://www.geocities.com/kempf42/draft-ietf-seamoby-ctp-09.txt

1) Status of this memo section needs to be updated with new boilerplate.
2) Fix pagination so figures don't cross page boundaries.
3) Stray nroff code in section 5.2 - "in 6"
4) Formating problem with section header 9.2
5) There are references to [IANA] but the document is not listed in the
   references.
6) Section 2, paragraph starting:

     Context transfer protocol messages use Feature Profile Types (FPTs)
     that identify the way that data is organized for the particular
     feature contexts. The FPTs are registered in a number space (with
     IANA Type Numbers) that allows a node to unambiguously determine the
     type of context and the context parameters present in the protocol
     messages.  
  
   You probably want to add a reference to [IANA] there.

Otherwise, I think the document looks like it is good shape.

thanks,
John

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 09:40:57 -0700

Hi John,

> 4) Formating problem with section header 9.2

I'll see what I can do. I might need some help with the nroffing. The last
time I did it, nroff inserted maybe 4 or 5 blank lines at the page breaks.

>5) There are references to [IANA] but the document is not listed in the

OK.

>   You probably want to add a reference to [IANA] there.

OK.

Thanx for looking through it.

            jak