Subject: [Seamoby] New issues added to the CARD issue tracker list

From: Marco Liebsch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 18:26:47 +0200

I added most important technical issues related to the version 7
of the CARD draft to the CARD issue tracker.

These are:

issue-#46: Failure indication in a trusted-anchor sub-option

issue-#47: Change in MN-AR signaling retransmission scheme and of
           associated protocol constants

issue-#48: Use of trusted-anchor sub-option between Access Routers

issue-#49: Length indicator for Router Certificate sub-option

issue-#50: Add statement about authentication of MN-AR CARD Requests
           at ARs

There are a few issues still pending, which are somehow related to the
modification done from version 6 to version 7. Hence, we should agree
on a solution and close these issues together with the new ones
before updating version 7.

marco 

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby