Subject: [Seamoby] CARD Issue Discussion

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 13:23:05 -0700

Folks,

I've posted suggested resolutions for the all outstanding issues on CARD
that arose around the 07 draft. I'd like to run the discussion for a week,
until next Thurs., May 13. For the issues on which there is no comment or
agreement, I'll take them as accepted and incorporate the suggested
resolution into the draft. If a particular issue tends to generate more
discussion and the discussion is not concluded by next week, we can run the
discussion a little longer, perhaps until May 20 at the very latest, but I
would like to conclude discussion as soon as possible.

For the editorial issues, I'll just make the changes as discussed on the
list unless there are any objections.

If you have any opinions on the issues, please post them to the list, but
please try to post specific suggestions for text. Not having such suggested
text makes it much more difficult to figure out how to satisfy a particular
request for changes.

Thanx.

            jak

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby