Subject: [SECMECH] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-clancy-eap-pax-05.txt]

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 08:27:06 +0300

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-clancy-eap-pax-05.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:50:01 -0400
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: EAP Password Authenticated Exchange
	Author(s)	: C. Clancy, W. Arbaugh
	Filename	: draft-clancy-eap-pax-05.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2005-10-20
	
This Internet Draft defines a provably secure Extensible
   Authentication Protocol method called EAP-PAX.  This method is a
   lightweight shared-key authentication protocol with optional support
   for provisioning, key management, identity protection, and
   authenticated data exchange.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clancy-eap-pax-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-clancy-eap-pax-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-clancy-eap-pax-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
_______________________________________________
SECMECH mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secmech