Subject: Server for diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256?

From: Ben Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 15:12:20 +0100 (BST)

Does anyone have a convenient server implementation of the new 
diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256 method from -dh-group-exchange-05?  I 
think I've implemented it for PuTTY, but I'd like to test the code at 
least minimally.

-- 
Ben Harris

---

From: Damien Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 20:58:59 +1000

Ben Harris wrote:
> diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256 method from -dh-group-exchange-05?  
> I think I've implemented it for PuTTY, but I'd like to test the code at 
> least minimally.

http://bugzilla.mindrot.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1023 has a patch for OpenSSH.

-d

---

From: Ben Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 15:56:25 +0100 (BST)

> http://bugzilla.mindrot.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1023 has a patch for OpenSSH.

Thank you.  It took a bit of effort to get the patch to go in Portable 
OpenSSH on NetBSD 1.6, but once I sorted that out, PuTTY connected first 
time, so tonight's development snapshot of PuTTY will support the new 
mode.

-- 
Ben Harris