Subject: Welcome to ietf-ssh

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 01:24:15 +0000 (UTC)

--

Welcome to the ietf-ssh mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe ietf-ssh

or from another account, besides [email-masked]:

    unsubscribe ietf-ssh [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

This mailing list hosts the IETF Secure Shell working group, founded
to produce an IETF standard based on the popular "SSH" protocol.

See http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/secsh-charter.html for more
information regarding the working group and the current status of its
documents.

If you are unfamiliar with the IETF, you should review
http://www.ietf.org/overview.html for an overview of the IETF and its
standards process.

Participation from any interested party is welcome.  New subscribers
are encouraged to review the recent archives of the list.

[This list was formerly hosted at [email-masked], but has been
moved here due to reliability problems with the old host.]