Subject: [Inquiry #85608] IETF mailing list archive for SECSH WG not being updated

From: "Scott Blomquist via RT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:40:47 -0500

> [[email-masked] - Thu Mar 23 13:49:59 2006]:
> 
> The IETF archive for the SECSH working group mailing list at
>   <ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/secsh/>
> does not appear to have been updated since February 10. There has been
> list traffic since then.
> 
> When this happened before, a WG member said that NetBSD have an
> archive which can probably be used to fill in any gaps, if necessary.
> I don't know if that's still true.
> 

Ok I have re-subscribed an address here.  I could not find any text
archives.  Have any pointers?

sb.  Scott Blomquist

---

From: "Scott Blomquist via RT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:56:40 -0500

> [[email-masked] - Thu Mar 23 20:48:04 2006]:
> 
> Scott Blomquist writes:
> > [Jacob Nevins:]
> I don't know about any NetBSD archive, but I do have access to a local
> archive which covers the relevant period, in fact. I've cleaned it up
> and will send it to you under separate cover.
> 
> 
> 

Thanks.  I have put both files in place and I have confirmed the
subscription so I should be getting updates now.

sb. Scott Blomquist

---

From: Jacob Nevins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:57:39 +0100

Scott Blomquist writes:
> Thanks.  I have put both files in place

This is fine, thanks.

> and I have confirmed the subscription so I should be getting updates
> now.

I'm not convinced this is working.

There are five recent messages on the list which are not in the archive
at <ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/secsh/current>, not including
the one I'm writing now.

One of these arrived after the message I'm replying to:
<[email-masked]>
subject "SECURECOMM 2006 - Extended Deadline".

The only message in 'current' that's not in the copy I sent you is a
"Welcome to ietf-ssh" message.

---

From: "Scott Blomquist via RT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 16:11:20 -0500

> [[email-masked] - Wed Mar 29 06:57:42 2006]:
> 
> Scott Blomquist writes:

Yah it doesn't seem correct, but the messages that are coming in are
getting there.  The message you sent above got in.  Let's see if this
one gets in.

sb.