Subject: IETF mailing list archive for SECSH WG not being updated

From: Jacob Nevins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:39:16 +0000

The IETF archive for the SECSH working group mailing list at
  <ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/secsh/>
does not appear to have been updated since February 10. There has been
list traffic since then.

When this happened before, a WG member said that NetBSD have an
archive which can probably be used to fill in any gaps, if necessary.
I don't know if that's still true.

---

From: Jacob Nevins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 23:55:31 +0000

Scott Blomquist writes:
> [Jacob Nevins:]
> Ok I have re-subscribed an address here.  I could not find any text
> archives.  Have any pointers?

I don't know about any NetBSD archive, but I do have access to a local
archive which covers the relevant period, in fact. I've cleaned it up
and will send it to you under separate cover.