Subject: [Sedate] REMINDER: SEDATE Interim Doodle Poll

From: Mark McFadden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 09:53:51 -0600

All:
As a reminder, at IETF 112 we agreed to have an interim in December and if
needed, one in January.  The chairs need to provide two weeks' notice of an
interim meeting. As a result, we've created a Doodle poll to pick the
time and date of the interim. The interim will be held using the IETF's
virtual meeting facilities.

The chairs will shortly close the Doodle poll for the date and time of the
interim. If you haven't already, may I please ask that you fill out the
poll with your preferences?

https://doodle.com/poll/7h7kk7mi9hrzd9mv?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

The chairs will work to set up the Interim meeting at the end of the week.

mark
-- 
Mark McFadden
CTO
internet policy advisors, llc
+1 608 504 7776 <+1%20608%20504%207776> | +44 2921 25 3640
<+44%202921%2025%203640>
[email-masked]