Subject: [Sedate] Doodle Poll for interim SEDATE WG meeting

From: Mark McFadden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 09:38:25 -0600

Hello all!

At IETF 112 we agreed to have an interim in December and if needed, one in
January.  The chairs need to provide two weeks' notice of an interim
meeting. As a result, we've created a Doodle poll to pick the time and date
of the interim. The interim will be held using the IETF's virtual meeting
facilities.

May I please ask that you go to this link and indicate your preferences:

https://doodle.com/poll/7h7kk7mi9hrzd9mv?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

The chairs will let the poll be open for three days and then make an
assessment of what date and time should be chosen.

Many thanks for your help!

mark
-- 
Mark McFadden
CTO
internet policy advisors, llc
+1 608 504 7776 <+1%20608%20504%207776> | +44 2921 25 3640
<+44%202921%2025%203640>
[email-masked]