Subject: [Sedate] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sedate-datetime-extended-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 08:46:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Serialising Extended Data About Times and Events WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Date and Time on the Internet: Timestamps with additional information
        Authors         : Ujjwal Sharma
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sedate-datetime-extended-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-12-03

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the timestamp format defined in
   RFC3339 for representing additional information including a time
   zone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sedate-datetime-extended/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-sedate-datetime-extended-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sedate-datetime-extended-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts