Subject: [Sedate] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sedate-datetime-extended-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 17:27:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Serialising Extended Data About Times and Events WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Date and Time on the Internet: Timestamps with additional information
        Authors         : Ujjwal Sharma
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sedate-datetime-extended-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2022-03-20

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the timestamp format defined in
   RFC3339 for representing additional information including a time
   zone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sedate-datetime-extended/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-sedate-datetime-extended-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sedate-datetime-extended-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 01:34:28 +0100

-04 now has Offset Time Zones (`[+08:00]`) and a few editorial improvements.

It’s what we want to discuss in ~ 12.5 hours, so you’ll have ample time for reading (sorry about that).  Please use the diff linked below.

For TLDR, editors’ slides for the meeting are also up at

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/materials/slides-113-sedate-editors-slides

And of course the repo’s issue list is at:
https://github.com/ietf-wg-sedate/draft-ietf-sedate-datetime-extended/issues

Grüße, Carsten

> On 2022-03-21, at 01:27, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
>