Subject: [sfc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-homma-sfc-forwarding-methods-analysis-03.txt

From: Shunsuke Homma <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 21:33:07 +0900

Hi all,

I modified editorial issues in this updating.

Best regards,
Shunsuke

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-homma-sfc-forwarding-methods-analysis-03.txt
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 05:28:53 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Alexey Gorbunov <[email-masked]>, Kengo 
<[email-masked]>, Shunsuke Homma 
<[email-masked]>, Alexey Gorbunov 
<[email-masked]>, Nicolai Leymann <[email-masked]>, 
Diego R. Lopez <[email-masked]>, David Dolson 
<[email-masked]>, Diego Lopez <[email-masked]>, 
Kengo Naito <[email-masked]>, David Dolson 
<[email-masked]>, Nicolai Leymann <[email-masked]>, Shunsuke 
Homma <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-homma-sfc-forwarding-methods-analysis-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Shunsuke Homma and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-homma-sfc-forwarding-methods-analysis
Revision:	03
Title:		Analysis on Forwarding Methods for Service Chaining
Document date:	2015-07-03
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		32
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-homma-sfc-forwarding-methods-analysis-03.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-homma-sfc-forwarding-methods-analysis/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-homma-sfc-forwarding-methods-analysis-03
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-homma-sfc-forwarding-methods-analysis-03

Abstract:
    This document presents the results of analyzing packet forwarding
    methods and path selection patterns for achieving Service Chaining.
    In Service Chaining, data packets need to be forwarded to the
    appropriate service functions deployed in networks based on service
    provided for the packets, and distribution of the service-oriented
    route information and steering data packets following the route
    information would be required.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat