Subject: [sfc] Last Call: <draft-ietf-sfc-serviceid-header-10.txt> (Service Function Chaining: Subscriber and Performance Policy Identification Variable-Length Network Service Header (NSH) Context Headers) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 06:07:23 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Service Function Chaining WG (sfc)
to consider the following document: - 'Service Function Chaining: Subscriber
and Performance Policy
   Identification Variable-Length Network Service Header (NSH) Context
   Headers'
  <draft-ietf-sfc-serviceid-header-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-10-23. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines Subscriber and Performance Policy Identifiers
   Network Service Header Variable-Length Context Headers to inform
   Service Functions about subscriber- and service-related information
   for the sake of policy enforcement and appropriate service function
   chaining operations.  The structure of each Context Header, their use
   and processing by NSH-aware nodes are described.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-serviceid-header/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    rfc7665: Service Function Chaining (SFC) Architecture (Informational - IETF stream)