Subject: [sfc] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-proof-of-transit-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 06:36:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Proof of Transit
        Authors         : Frank Brockners
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Tal Mizrahi
                          Sashank Dara
                          Stephen Youell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-proof-of-transit-07.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2020-10-25

Abstract:
   Several technologies such as Traffic Engineering (TE), Service
   Function Chaining (SFC), and policy based routing are used to steer
   traffic through a specific, user-defined path.  This document defines
   mechanisms to securely prove that traffic transited a defined path.
   These mechanisms allow to securely verify whether, within a given
   path, all packets traversed all the nodes that they are supposed to
   visit.  The document defines the data model through Unified Modeling
   Language (UML) class diagrams and formally specifies it using an
   NDMA- compliant YANG model to enable these mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-proof-of-transit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sfc-proof-of-transit-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sfc-proof-of-transit-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sfc-proof-of-transit-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/