Subject: [sfc] I-D Action: draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 13:24:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Performance Measurement (PM) with Alternate Marking Method in Service Function Chaining (SFC) Domain
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm-12.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-01-10

Abstract:
   This document describes how the alternate marking method can be used
   as the efficient performance measurement method taking advantage of
   the actual data flows in a Service Function Chaining (SFC) domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 13:32:53 -0800

Dear All,
this version includes the case of a re-classification along the SFP which
is being monitored using the Alternate Marking method.
Always welcome your questions, comments, and suggestions.

The authors believe that the document is stable and would appreciate the
consideration for WG AP.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 1:24 PM
Subject: [sfc] I-D Action: draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm-12.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Performance Measurement (PM) with Alternate
Marking Method in Service Function Chaining (SFC) Domain
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Tal Mizrahi
        Filename        : draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm-12.txt
        Pages           : 8
        Date            : 2021-01-10

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
sfc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sfc