Subject: [sfc] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-ioam-nsh-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 01:03:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Service Header (NSH) Encapsulation for In-situ OAM (IOAM) Data
        Authors         : Frank Brockners
                          Shwetha Bhandari
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-ioam-nsh-08.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2022-04-03

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) is used
   for recording and collecting operational and telemetry information
   while the packet traverses a path between two points in the network.
   This document outlines how IOAM data fields are encapsulated with the
   Network Service Header (NSH).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-ioam-nsh/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sfc-ioam-nsh-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sfc-ioam-nsh-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts