Subject: [shara] sf

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 09:09:22 +0900

who is chairing the shara bof in sf?

randy

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 11:54:45 +0100

> who is chairing the shara bof in sf?

The chairs are:

Marcelo Bagnulo Braun <[email-masked]>
Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>

Sorry for not announcing that on this list.

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------