Subject: [shara] TR: I-D Action:draft-levis-behave-ipv4-shortage-framework-02.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 15:43:14 +0200

Dear all,

This new version is significantly richer than the previous one.

Looking forward to reading your comments

Regards

Pierre

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de [email-masked]
Envoyé : lundi 22 juin 2009 15:30
À : [email-masked]
Objet : I-D Action:draft-levis-behave-ipv4-shortage-framework-02.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv4 Address Shortage: Needs and Open Issues
	Author(s)       : P. Levis, et al.
	Filename        : draft-levis-behave-ipv4-shortage-framework-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2009-06-22

This document analyses the main issues related to IPv4 Internet
access in the context of public IPv4 address exhaustion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levis-behave-ipv4-shortage-framework-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.