Subject: [shim6] I-D Action:draft-ietf-shim6-applicability-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 03:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Site Multihoming by IPv6 Intermediation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Applicability Statement for the Level 3 Multihoming Shim Protocol (Shim6)
	Author(s)       : J. Abley, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-shim6-applicability-06.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2010-09-02

This document discusses the applicability of the Shim6 IPv6 protocol
and associated support protocols and mechanisms to provide site
multihoming capabilities in IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-shim6-applicability-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.