Subject: [shim6] Fwd: submission of draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api-15

From: Shinta Sugimoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 07:11:27 +0900

Dear Jari and WG members,

Please be informed that we have submitted version 15 of the multihome
shim API document. We updated the document according to the
comments/suggestions received in the AD review. Major changes are:

- addressed the difference between SHIM_LOC_PEER_SEND and
SHIM_LOC_PEER_PREF. (section 6.9)
- made clear distinction between validation of locator and verification
of locator, and introduced two errors (section 6.11): EUNVERIFIEDLOCATOR
and EUNREACHABLELOCATOR.
- addressed exceptional case for HIP in handling of unknown destination
locator. (section 14.1.2)

Besides, we applied all the editorial comments/suggestions that we received.

p.s., please note that we made a manual submission because the I-D
Submission tool was not available (after the draft-cutoff for the
Beijing meeting).

Regards,
Shinta

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: submission of draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api-15
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 07:08:56 +0900
From: Shinta Sugimoto <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], Miika Komu <[email-masked]>,  marcelo
bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>, Kristian Slavov
<[email-masked]>,  Shinta Sugimoto <[email-masked]>

Dear IETF,

We would like to sumit version 15 of the internet-draft titled "Socket
Application Program Interface (API) for Multihoming Shim".

Attached please find the draft in different file formats (TXT, HTML).

Thank you very much for your help and support.

Regards,
Shinta