Subject: [Sidr] Assembling the SIDR agenda for IETF 65

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:12:14 +1100

And as a reminder, here's what I suggested a few weeks back :....

   Geoff

Its been a while, so as a refresher, the  BOF notes from November are at 
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/sidr.html

The proto WG Charter as passed to the ADs is at 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sidr/current/msg00020.html

So I'd like to take this opportunity to call for agenda items for the 2nd 
BOF, and in particular it makes sense to start to look at the first three 
proposed work items and see if there are contributions to these topics, 
namely in the areas of:

-  inter-domain routing security architecture

-  certificate objects to be used within this architecture

-  securing origination of routing information

Also, if anyone has any input relating to operational experiences in this 
area (such as the recent incident concerning PANIX as discussed on the 
NANOG list) this also may be useful for the BOF.

many thanks,

     Geoff

_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr