Subject: [Sidr] S-BGP Research Survey

From: Paul Main <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 18:48:20 -0700

Greetings,

We are two graduate students at the University of California at  
Irvine. My partner and I are conducting a research project on Secure  
BGP for our Advanced Networks course.  In particular, we want to know  
how willing organizations are to implement Secure BGP.

We have created a survey about Secure BGP.  If you have time, we  
invite you to take part in this survey.  It is only 10 multiple  
choice questions long, and it should take about 2 minutes. The survey  
does not require a great deal knowledge about Secure BGP, so all are  
welcome. The survey is completely anonymous, and your identity is not  
recorded in any way (email, IP address).

The URL for the survey is:  http://eee.uci.edu/survey/sbgp

We thank you for your time.

-Paul Main and Paul DiGioia

_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr