Subject: [Sidr] CP and CPS drafts

From: Andrei Robachevsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:32:23 +0100

Hi,

I see that CP and CPS drafts have expired. Are there any plans to 
re-submit them, or is the general feeling that we should drop it from 
the WG item list?

If we want to stimulate feedback, especially from the RIR communities, 
we need live documents.

Thanks,

Andrei
_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr

---

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:55:55 -0500

>If we want to stimulate feedback, especially from the RIR communities,

Andrei,

Both documents will be resubmitted, shortly.

Also, I am working with APNIC on a tailored CPS for their 
implementation of an RPKI CA.  As a result, I think we will be able 
to fill in more of the <insert text here> sections of the CPS, IF the 
RIRs all agree that they will be using the "up/down" protocol. Even 
more of the CPS can be standardized if all the RIRs also adopt a 
business PKI.

Steve

---

From: Andrei Robachevsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:22:49 +0100

Stephen Kent wrote on 12-02-2008 19:55:
> Also, I am working with APNIC on a tailored CPS for their implementation 
> of an RPKI CA.  As a result, I think we will be able to fill in more of 
> the <insert text here> sections of the CPS, IF the RIRs all agree that 
> they will be using the "up/down" protocol. Even more of the CPS can be 
> standardized if all the RIRs also adopt a business PKI.
>

This is good news Steve. Please let us know when the documents are 
published again.

Thanks,

Andrei

---

From: Karan Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:26:54 -0800 (PST)

Dear Sir
   
      I am research scholar and have some problem related to implement work in Ns-2. My work is going on Multicast Security. If there is any appropriate gridline which may be provide by you. Please provide me the guideline. I am waiting yours helpful support and hopeful response. I will acknowledge yours support in my life.
   
  Thank you!!
   
  Karan Singh
   
  Andrei Robachevsky <[email-masked]> wrote:
  Stephen Kent wrote on 12-02-2008 19:55:
> the sections of the CPS, IF the RIRs all agree that 

Thanks,

Andrei

---------------------------------
Looking for last minute shopping deals?  Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.