Subject: [Sidr] need agenda topics for the next meeting

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:32:43 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Please send me any topics for the next meeting, as I'm putting together 
the agenda.

Draft agendas are due Wednesday (tomorrow) at 17:00 ET, so I'd appreciate 
getting word of any topics as soon as possible.  That will help flesh out 
what I submit with a bit of reality.

A bit more advance notice: revised agendas are due 3 Mar.

Keep those cards and letters coming!

--Sandy
_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr

---

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:15:18 +1100

Hi Sandy,

We've submitted 3 drafts in recent weeks that we'd like to present at 
this session:

1 - Validation of Route Origin Authorizations in BGP using the RPKI 
(draft-huston-sidr-roa-validation)
presented by George Michaelson

2 - RPKI Repository structure (draft-huston-sidr-repos-structure)
presented by George Michaelson

3 - Using the RPKI for Bogon Origination detection ( 
draft-huston-sidr-bogons-00)
presented by Geoff Huston

thanks,

   George & Geoff

---

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:20:09 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Are there any changes between the provisioning and manifest draft versions 
you presented in Dec and the ones posted in Jan?  That you'd need time to 
talk about?

--Sandy

_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr

---

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 08:28:43 +1100

they were essentially changes to make then WG documents rather than 
individual submissions - no content change. So no, no need for time to 
talk about any changes

geoff

Sandra Murphy wrote:
> Are there any changes between the provisioning and manifest draft 
> versions you presented in Dec and the ones posted in Jan?  That you'd 
> need time to talk about?
> 
> --Sandy
> 
> 
>