Subject: [Sidr] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sidr-cp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Certificate Policy (CP) for the Resource PKI (RPKI
	Author(s)	: K. Seo
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sidr-cp-03.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
This document describes the certificate policy for a PKI used to
    support improved routing security. Each organization that allocates
    IP addresses or Autonomous System (AS) numbers to an organization
    will, in parallel, issue a certificate reflecting this allocation.
    These certificates will enable verification that the holder of the
    associated private key has been allocated the resources indicated in
    the certificate, and is the current, unique holder of these
    resources. The PKI in which the certificates issued under this
    policy are employed, in conjunction with ancillary digitally signed
    data structures, will provide critical inputs for routing security
    mechanisms, e.g., generation of route filters by ISPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-cp-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sidr-cp-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr