Subject: Re: [Sidr] draft-huston-sidr-repos-struct-01

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 13:45:46 +1100

WG Chair hat _off_:

I'd like to submit this draft to the SIDR working group for 
consideration for adoption as a working group document

thanks,

    Geoff

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-huston-sidr-repos-struct-01
Date: Thu,  7 Feb 2008 17:16:04 -0800 (PST)

A new version of I-D, draft-huston-sidr-repos-struct-01.txt has been 
successfuly submitted by Geoff Huston and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-huston-sidr-repos-struct
Revision:	 01
Title:		 A Profile for Resource Certificate Repository Structure
Creation_date:	 2008-02-08
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 10

Abstract:
This document defines a profile for the structure of repositories
that contain X.509 / PKIX Resource Certificates, Certificate
Revocation Lists and signed objects.  This profile contains the
proposed object naming scheme for the contents of Resource
Certificate Repositories and the proposed internal structure of a
Repository Cache that is intended to facilitate synchronization
across a distributed collection of repositories and facilitate
certificate path construction.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr

---

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 10:17:06 -0500

I support adoption of this document as a WG item.

The repository system is an essential element in the overall RPKI 
architecture. We need a document describing the repository system to 
complement the architecture I-D that is in process in the WG.

Steve

---

From: Matt Lepinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 12:59:36 -0500

I support the adoption of this draft as a working group document.

- Matt Lepinski