Subject: [Sidr] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sidr-arch-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: An Infrastructure to Support Secure Internet Routing
	Author(s)	: M. Lepinski, S. Kent, R. Barnes
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sidr-arch-03.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
This document describes an architecture for an infrastructure to 
   support secure Internet routing. The foundation of this architecture 
   is a public key infrastructure (PKI) that represents the allocation 
   hierarchy of IP address space and Autonomous System Numbers; 
   certificates from this PKI are used to verify signed objects that 
   authorize autonomous systems to originate routes for specified IP 
   address prefixes. The data objects that comprise the PKI, as well as 
   other signed objects necessary for secure routing, are stored and 
   disseminated through a distributed repository system. This document 
   also describes at a high level how this architecture can be used to 
   add security features to common operations such as IP address space 
   allocation and route filter construction.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-arch-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sidr-arch-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr