Subject: [Sidr] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sidr-cps-isp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Template for an Internet Service Provider's Certification Practice Statement (CPS) for the Resource PKI (RPKI)
	Author(s)	: D. Kong
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sidr-cps-isp-02.txt
	Pages		: 48
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
This document contains a template to be used for creating a
    Certification Practice Statement (CPS) for a Local Internet Registry
    (LIR) or Internet Service Provider (ISP) that is part of the Resource
    Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-cps-isp-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sidr-cps-isp-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr