Subject: [Sidr] IETF-71: important meeting dates

From: [email-masked] (Sandy Murphy)
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 12:48:54 -0500 (EST)

If you are intending to submit an internet-draft for the IETF-71
meeting, please keep the following deadlines in mind:

February 18, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 ET (22:00 UTC/GMT)

February 25, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 ET
(22:00 UTC/GMT)

Furthermore, if you believe that you will be submitting a -00 version wg
draft (draft-ietf-sidr-....), then you should contact the wg chairs ASAP,
as the wg chairs must approve any -00 submissions.

Finally, if you believe that you will have a topic to present at the
upcoming meeting, please inform the wg chairs.  The wg draft agenda
deadline is coming up in a few weeks:

February 27, Wednesday - Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 ET
(22:00 UTC/GMT)

--Sandy
_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr