Subject: Re: [Sidr] draft-huston-sidr-roa-validation-00.txt

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 16:15:45 +1100

WG Chair hat _off_:

George Michaelson and I have submitted this draft - its a preliminary 
set of thoughts about how to combine the RPKI, ROAs and the operation of 
BGP to perform origin validation in a fashion that meets the RPSEC 
requirements as much as possible.

Geoff

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-huston-sidr-roa-validation-00
Date: Thu,  7 Feb 2008 20:27:31 -0800 (PST)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-huston-sidr-roa-validation-00.txt has been 
successfuly submitted by Geoff Huston and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-huston-sidr-roa-validation
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Validation of Route Origin Authorizations in BGP using the 
Resource Certificate PKI
Creation_date:	 2008-02-08
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 11

Abstract:
This document defines an application of the Resource Public Key
Infrastructure to validate the origination of routes advertised in
the Border Gateway Protocol.  The proposed application is intended to
fit within the requirements for adding security to inter-domain
routing, including the ability to support incremental and piecemeal
deployment, and does not require any changes to the specification of
BGP.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr