Subject: [sidr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-roa-validation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 07:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Validation of Route Origination in BGP using the Resource Certificate PKI
	Author(s)       : G. Huston, G. Michaelson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-roa-validation-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-08-06

This document defines an application of the Resource Public Key
Infrastructure to validate the origination of routes advertised in
the Border Gateway Protocol.  The proposed application is intended to
fit within the requirements for adding security to inter-domain
routing, including the ability to support incremental and piecemeal
deployment, and does not require any changes to the specification of
BGP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-roa-validation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr