Subject: [sidr] acceptance of drafts as working group items

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 10:35:03 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Before the Dublin meeting, I requested working group input on adoption of 
three different drafts as work items.

draft-huston-sidr-bogons

draft-huston-sidr-repos-struct

draft-huston-sidr-roa-validation

While there has not been a huge outpouring of opinions on the question, 
all the responses received have been in favor of adoption of the drafts as 
work items.

I declare that there is consensus to adopt these drafts as work items.

Most of the comments were directed to the roa-validation draft, and I 
encourage the working group to continue the energy in working on that 
topic.

--Sandy
_______________________________________________
sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr