Subject: [sidr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-manifests-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 23:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Manifests for the Resource Public Key Infrastructure
	Author(s)       : R. Austein, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-manifests-03.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2008-09-23

This document defines a "manifest" for use in the Resource Public Key
Infrastructure.  A manifest is a signed object that contains a
listing of all the signed objects in the repository publication point
associated with an authority responsible for publishing in the
repository.  For each certificate, or other forms of signed objects
issued by the authority that are published at this repository
publication point, the manifest contains both the name of the file
containing the object, and a hash of the file content.  Manifests are
intended to expose potential attacks against relying parties of the
Resource Public Key Infrastructure, such as a man-in-the middle
attack of withholding repository data from relying party access, or
replaying stale repository data to a relying party's access request.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-manifests-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr