Subject: [sidr] followup: draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-13.txt

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:44:48 +1000

On 29/08/2008, at 7:59 PM, Sandra Murphy wrote:

> The authors have requested that the WG LC on
> draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-11.txt be cancelled.
>
> Implementaion experience with representation of the trust anchor and  
> its
> use in path validation have led to approaches not in accordance with  
> the
> text.  They would like to revise the text to represent the experience.
>
> This should not be a large change and should be completed quickly.  We
> can then reissue the last call.
>

(wg co-chair hat off)

Sandy.

The draft has been revised, with trust anchor text added and also  
incorporating text relating to comments from David Cooper, as  
foreshadowed in the -12 version of the draft.

This means that draft-ietf-sidr-res-cert13.txt is now, in the opinion  
of the authors, ready for a Working Group Last Call.

thanks,

   Geoff

_______________________________________________
sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr