Subject: [sidr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-rescerts-provisioning-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 11:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Protocol for Provisioning Resource Certificates
	Author(s)       : G. Huston, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rescerts-provisioning-04.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2009-02-06

This document defines a framework for certificate management
interactions between a resource issuer ("Internet Registry" or "IR")
and a resource recipient ("Internet Service Provider" or "ISP")
through the specification of a protocol for interaction between the
two parties.  The protocol supports the transmission of requests from
the ISP, and corresponding responses from the IR encompassing the
actions of certificate issuance, certificate revocation and
certificate status information reports.  This protocol is intended to
be limited to the application of resource certificate management and
is not intended to be used as part of a more general certificate
management framework.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-rescerts-provisioning-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.