Subject: [sidr] WG adoption for draft-reynolds-rpki-ltamgmt-00.txt

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 18:38:03 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Steve Kent's presentation at IETF 77 requested that the working group 
adopt the draft "Local Trust Anchor Management for the Resource Public Key 
Infrastructure" as a work item.

A summary of this technique was initially presented at IETF 75 and again 
briefly at IETF 76.  The wg response was a request for more details, which 
resulted in this draft.

The draft is available at 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reynolds-rpki-ltamgmt-00

Recall that active support for adoption is necessary for the wg chairs to
judge acceptance as a working group work item, so silence works against
adoption.  The wg chairs also want to know who would be willing to work on
the draft.

Please respond to the list, giving your recommendation for or against
adoption of the draft as a wg work item as well as your intention to work
on the draft if adopted.  The call for adoption will end in two weeks on 
2 June 2010.

--Sandy, speaking as wg chair

---

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 19:39:10 -0400

I'm in favor of adoption :-).

Steve

---

From: Robert Loomans <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 10:12:49 +1000

I'm in favour, and I'm happy to review drafts.

Rob

-- 
Robert Loomans                         email:       [email-masked]
Senior Software Engineer, APNIC        sip:    [email-masked]
http://www.apnic.net/                  phone:         +61 7 3858 3100

---

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 19:54:12 -0700

I support adoption, and am happy to review.

Cheers
Terry

On 19/05/10 8:38 AM, "Sandra Murphy" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr