Subject: [sidr] revised minutes for IETF 77

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 09:15:35 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Chris Morrow took minutes for IETF 77 that were uploaded to the 
proceedings site last week.

I've checked the audio feed and the jabber log and the minutes look 
accurate to me.  I've made a few changes to the minutes, which are trivial 
for the most part (line feeds, etc.) except for one change capturing an 
entry from the jabber log where the minutes indicated a comment was 
missed.

Unfortunately, there was a problem with uploading the revised minutes, so 
this message has the revised minutes attached.

Please check the minutes and see if you have any changes to request.

Note that the audio archive is 2:54 long, but about the first hour of that 
time precedes the start of the sidr meeting.  Furthermore, there were 
difficulties with the audio in the first section of the meeting, so agenda 
items (a) on Use Cases and (c) on ROA Validation are not in the audio 
archive.

For those who want to listen to the audio:
Start time
0:00:00     white noise
0:57:05     faint voices (Steve Kent, I believe)
1:08:59     Steve Kent on the CP and CPS documents
1:20:26     Robert Kisteleki on RPSL wth RPKI Signatures
1:33:28     Matt Lepinski on Architecture and ROA Format
1:55:57     Pradosh Mohapatra on Prefix Validation
2:25:42     Steve Kent on Local Trust Anchor Management

--Sandy, speaking as wg chair