Subject: [sidr] IETF 77 action items

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 17:23:33 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I've captured some action items from the minutes, the audio archive, the 
jabber logs and the slides.  Please let me know if you believe any of the 
following is incorrect.

2 (a) Use Cases
presenter: Kotikalapudi Sriram

There was plenty of discussion but I found no action items noted.

2) (c) ROA Validation
    George Michaelson

WG Chair action item: The last slide and the minutes note a question about 
readiness for WGLC.  A new version of the draft has been submitted.  The 
WG Chairs are asking the authors if they wish a WGLC.

2) (d) and (e) Certificate Policy and CPS for IRs and ISPs
     Steve Kent

WG action item: Feedback to the authors - do we need two CPS documents 
Author action item: comparison of the two CPS documents
Author action item: will take on checking all template language where
conformant language appears, to see if apointer to language in the CP
is more appropriate.

2) (f) RPSL with RPKI Signatures
    Robert Kisteleki

Author action item: will produce a -03 version
WG action item: co-author is no longer available, a co-author is needed
Author action item: will add a description of the semantics of signed
objects

2) (g) Architecture and ROA Format
    Matt Lepinski

WG action item: consensus of choice between including a discussion of RPKI
applications in the architecture draft or in other drafts (which and how)
WG action item: consensus for proper placement of cautionary text directed
at implementers, principally the "make before break" cautionary text

2) (h) Prefix Validation
    Pradosh Mohapatra

Author action item: new version

3) (a) Local Trust Anchor Management
    Steve Kent

WG Chair action item: the presentation requests working group adoption of 
this as a work item.