Subject: [sidr] Important dates for the Maastrict meeting

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 06:10:47 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

A reminder of the important dates for the upcoming IETF meeting in 
Maastrict.

Please note the cut-off dates for internet-draft submissions.  Also note 
that initial versions of wg drafts (those whose names start 
draft-ietf-sidr-) must be pre-approved by the wg chairs.

--Sandy, speaking as wg chair

-----------------------------------------------------------------
78th IETF  Maastricht, Netherlands
Meeting Dates: July 25-30, 2010
Host: SIDN
-----------------------------------------------------------------
IETF meetings start Monday morning and run through Friday mid-afternoon
(15:15).

# 2010-06-23 (Wednesday): Preliminary agenda published for comment.
# 2010-06-28 (Monday): Cutoff date for requests to reschedule Working 
Group and BOF meetings 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC).
# 2010-06-28 (Monday): Working Group Chair approval for initial document 
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC).
# 2010-07-02 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
# 2010-07-05 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) 
submission by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.
# 2010-07-12 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 
PDT (24:00 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.
# 2010-07-14 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PDT 
(24:00 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
# 2010-07-16 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at 
17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC).
# 2010-07-19 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PDT 
(24:00 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
# 2010-07-19 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 PDT 
(24:00 UTC).
# 2010-07-23 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at 
17:00 local Maastricht time (08:00 PDT, 15:00 UTC).