Subject: Re: [sidr] WG LC for draft-ietf-sidr-roa-validation-06

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 09:01:37 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

The WG LC has ended.

There were no responses to this LC.  None.  Zip. Zero.

This draft has gone through many changes through the years as it has been 
discussed in IETF meetings.

So the silence must be regarded as proof that the wg had no further 
comments to make.

I do note that the discussion of terminology (valid/unknown/invalid) in 
the draft-pmohapat-sidr-pfx-validate-07 draft apply equally to this draft 
and that an author of this draft had alternative terms to suggest in that 
discussion.

I believe that that energetic discussion is indication that the wg would 
prefer different terminology be used in this draft as well.

I invite the authors to continue that discussion to come to consensus of 
what terms best capture the desired semantics.

Any final last call on this draft would be very short indeed.

--Sandy, speaking as wg chair

On Tue, 18 May 2010, Sandra Murphy wrote:

> The presentation "ROA Validation Update" 
> (http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/77/slides/sidr-8.pdf) at IETF 77 requested a 
> WG LC for draft "Validation of Route Origination using the Resource 
> Certificate PKI and ROAs".
>
> The document (and the draft version history) is at available at
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-roa-validation-06.
>
> The Last Call will end on Wednesday 2 June 2010.
>
> As usual, please address all comments to the WG mailing list, and please be 
> clear in your comments to this last call if you are supporting the document's 
> submission to the IESG or if you are opposed.  If you are opposed, please 
> indicate why.
>
> --Sandy
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr
>