Subject: [sidr] WG LC for draft-ietf-sidr-cp-10.txt

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 04:23:35 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

The authors of "Certificate Policy (CP) for the Resource PKI (RPKI)" have 
requested a working group last call on this draft.  The draft is available 
at http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-cp-10.

The authors indicate that the following changes have been made:

      1. Added 147 RFC 2119 words

      2. Changed "2.1. Repositories" to require conformance to
         the spec "A Profile for Resource Certificate Repository Structure"

      3. Changed "3.2.4. Non-verified subscriber information"

         From: No non-verified subscriber data is included in certificates
               issued under this certificate policy except for SIA/AIA
               extensions.
         To: No non-verified subscriber data is included in certificates
             issued under this certificate policy except for SIA
             extensions.

      4. Changed Section "4.7. Certificate re-key" to require conformance
         to the spec for "CA Key Rollover in the RPKI"

This document has been through last call once before, which ordinarily 
would mean that this review would verify that previous last call comments 
had been adequately dealt with.  However, the number of changes made since 
the last wglc indicate a full review would be wise, particularly the 2119 
language.

Please review the document and send comments to the list, and indicate 
whether you believe that this document is ready to leave the wg.

The wglc will end on 10 Sept.

--Sandy, speaking as wg chair