Subject: [sidr] WG adoption of draft-huston-sidr-keyroll-00.txt

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 04:23:14 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Geoff Huston has requested that the working group adopt the draft 
"CA Key Rollover in the RPKI" draft-huston-sidr-keyroll-00.txt.  This 
draft was announced on July 26.  This wg chair apologizes to the authors 
for the delay in making the requested wg call for adoption.

The draft is available at
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-huston-sidr-keyroll-00.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huston-sidr-keyroll-00

The draft was presented at the sidr meeting in IETF78 in Maastricht, NL. 
The slides are available at 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/slides/sidr-7.pdf.

Recall that active support for adoption is necessary for the wg chairs to 
judge acceptance as a working group work item, so silence works against 
adoption.  The wg chairs also want to know who would be willing to work on 
the draft.

Please respond to the list, giving your recommendation for or against 
adoption of the draft as a wg work item as well as your intention to work
on the draft if adopted. The call for adoption will end in two weeks on 
8 Sep 2010.

--Sandy, speaking as wg chair

---

From: Robert Kisteleki <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 12:07:18 +0200

I support this.

Robert

On 2010.08.25. 10:23, Sandra Murphy wrote:
> Geoff Huston has requested that the working group adopt the draft "CA Key
> Rollover in the RPKI" draft-huston-sidr-keyroll-00.txt. This draft was
> announced on July 26. This wg chair apologizes to the authors for the delay
> in making the requested wg call for adoption.
>
> The draft was presented at the sidr meeting in IETF78 in Maastricht, NL. The
> slides are available at http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/slides/sidr-7.pdf.
>
> on the draft if adopted. The call for adoption will end in two weeks on 8
> Sep 2010.
>
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr

---

From: George Michaelson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 08:57:01 +1000

I support adoption of this draft as a WG item.

-george

On 25/08/2010, at 6:23 PM, Sandra Murphy wrote:

> Geoff Huston has requested that the working group adopt the draft "CA Key Rollover in the RPKI" draft-huston-sidr-keyroll-00.txt.  This draft was announced on July 26.  This wg chair apologizes to the authors for the delay in making the requested wg call for adoption.
> 
> The draft was presented at the sidr meeting in IETF78 in Maastricht, NL. The slides are available at http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/slides/sidr-7.pdf.
> 
> Recall that active support for adoption is necessary for the wg chairs to judge acceptance as a working group work item, so silence works against adoption.  The wg chairs also want to know who would be willing to work on the draft.
> 
> Please respond to the list, giving your recommendation for or against adoption of the draft as a wg work item as well as your intention to work
> on the draft if adopted. The call for adoption will end in two weeks on 8 Sep 2010.
>

---

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 18:31:01 -0400

At 4:23 AM -0400 8/25/10, Sandra Murphy wrote:
>"CA Key Rollover in the RPKI" draft-huston-sidr-keyroll-00.txt. 
>This draft was announced on July 26.  This wg chair apologizes to 
>the authors for the delay in making the requested wg call for 
>adoption.
>
>The draft was presented at the sidr meeting in IETF78 in Maastricht, 
>NL. The slides are available at 

I am in favor of adopting this document as a starting point for
standardizing this critical aspect of the RPKI.

Steve , (speaking not only as the co-author :-))

---

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 16:14:18 -0700

I support this draft for adoption as a workgroup item, I further express my
appreciation to the authors for being somewhat parsimonious in describing
something that could be painfully verbose.

Cheers
Terry

---

From: Gary Kennedy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 09:19:11 +1000

I support this

Gary

---

From: Tim Bruijnzeels <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 09:19:59 +1000

On 8/25/10 6:23 PM, Sandra Murphy wrote:
> Geoff Huston has requested that the working group adopt the draft "CA
> Key Rollover in the RPKI" draft-huston-sidr-keyroll-00.txt.  This draft
> was announced on July 26.  This wg chair apologizes to the authors for
> the delay in making the requested wg call for adoption.

I support adoption.

---

From: Robert Loomans <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 09:27:05 +1000

I support adoption and am willing to review.

Rob

-- 
Robert Loomans                         email:       [email-masked]
Senior Software Engineer, APNIC        sip:    [email-masked]
http://www.apnic.net/                  phone:         +61 7 3858 3100

---

From: "George, Wes E [NTK]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 12:23:48 -0500

Support

Wes George

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Sandra Murphy
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 4:23 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [sidr] WG adoption of draft-huston-sidr-keyroll-00.txt

This e-mail may contain Sprint Nextel proprietary information intended for the sole use of the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.