Subject: [sidr] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sidr-cp-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 14:30:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Certificate Policy (CP) for the Resource PKI (RPKI)
	Author(s)	: S. Kent, D. Kong, K. Seo, R. Watro
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sidr-cp-11.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 2010-9-15
	
This document describes the certificate policy for a PKI used to
support attestations about Internet resource holdings. Each
organization that distributes IP addresses or Autonomous System (AS)
numbers to an organization will, in parallel, issue a certificate
reflecting this distribution. These certificates will enable
verification that the resources indicated in the certificate have
been distributed to the holder of the associated private key and   that this organization is the current, unique holder of these
resources.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-cp-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.