Subject: [sidr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 03:15:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Profile for Resource Certificate Repository Structure
	Author(s)       : G. Huston, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-10-11

This document defines a profile for the structure of repository
publication points that contain X.509 / PKIX Resource Certificates,
Certificate Revocation Lists and signed objects.  This profile
contains the proposed object naming scheme, the contents of
repository publication points, and a suggested internal structure of
a local repository cache that is intended to facilitate
synchronisation across a distributed collection of repository
publication points and facilitate certification path construction.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.