Subject: [sidr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-algs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 06:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Profile for Algorithms and Key Sizes for use in the Resource Public Key Infrastructure
	Author(s)       : G. Huston
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-algs-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2010-10-07

This document defines a profile for the algorithm and key size to be
used for signatures applied to certificates, Certificate Revocation
Lists, and signed objects in the context of the Resource Public Key
Infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-algs-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.