Subject: [sidr] To present a draft about BGP security

From: 张民贵 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 10:38:41 +0800

Hi all,

I am going to present my work about BGP security  on the Beijing meeting.
Thanks for Sandra who will arranged this. 
The draft is attached for your information and its abstract is pasted as
follows. Looking forward to your comments.

Abstract - 
   This draft proposes a mitigation scheme to protect the data delivery
   in BGP during the false routing announcements. A new BGP path
   attribute is defined to Decouple (DBGP) the propagation of a path and
   the adoption of a path for data forwarding. DBGP does not use
   suspicious paths to forward data traffic, but still propagates them
   in the routing system to facilitate attack detection. It works well
   with attack detection and prevention systems. DBGP can extensively
   protect data delivery from routing announcements of false sub-
   prefixes, false origins, false nodes and false links. 

--
Mingui