Subject: [sidr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-publication-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:30:19 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Publication Protocol for the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI)
	Author(s)       : S. Weiler, A. Sonalker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-publication-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This document defines a protocol for publishing Resource Public Key
Infrastructure (RPKI) objects.  Even though the RPKI will have many
participants issuing certificates and creating other objects, it is
operationally useful to consolidate the publication of those objects.
This document provides the protocol for that.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-publication-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.