Subject: [sidr] testbed sprint sat before ietf

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 08:15:05 +0900

saturday november 6, we will be doing an rpki testbed workshop and
hackathon in the ietf terminal room.  bring unix/macosx/linux laptop,
or access to a system on which you can do the install and configure.

randy

---

From: David Conrad <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 13:27:53 -1000

> or access to a system on which you can do the install and configure.

For public information, what code will you be using for this?

Thanks,
-drc

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 08:32:50 +0900

> For public information, what code will you be using for this?

the open source full implementation (rpki, up/down, publication, relying
party, gui, mocha ice cream), implementation at http://www.rpki.net/.
and this goes all the way to some test routers to do origin validation.

we hope to have easy-install packages in time, as opposed to the current
python install.

you may join the ongoing active testbed now, or participate remotely on
the 6th.  there is a mailing list.  we just converted to non-tls per
sidr discussion in maastricht.

randy

---

From: Karen Seo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 16:21:55 -0400

Randy et al,

Could someone help us get subscribed to the testbed mailing list? 
Two of my colleagues tried to subscribe via majordomo several days to 
a week ago. One received no reply; the other received a message 
saying his request was on hold waiting for approval.  I'd like to 
subscribe too.  The 3 email addresses to be added are:
	[email-masked]
	[email-masked]
	[email-masked]

Thank you,
Karen

>_______________________________________________
>sidr mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr