Subject: [sidr] WG LC for draft-ietf-sidr-arch-11

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 16:10:00 -0400 (EDT)

The authors of draft-ietf-sidr-arch 
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-arch-11) have requested a 
working group last call.

The chairs ask the working group to consider this draft and decide whether 
it is worthy of publication.

This draft was in last call about a year ago and some changes have been 
made in the time since.  Given that the IETF is next week, the WG LC will 
end on 26 November.

--Sandy, wg chair turban on

---

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 00:47:58 -0500

At 4:10 PM -0400 11/5/10, Sandra Murphy wrote:
>(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-arch-11) have requested 
>a working group last call.
>
>The chairs ask the working group to consider this draft and decide 
>whether it is worthy of publication.
>
>This draft was in last call about a year ago and some changes have 
>been made in the time since.  Given that the IETF is next week, the 
>WG LC will end on 26 November.
>
>_______________________________________________
>sidr mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr

I support this doc.

Steve

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 17:32:25 +0800

> made in the time since. Given that the IETF is next week, the WG LC will

I have read this draft and support progressing it down the publication path.

spt

---

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 19:14:46 +1100

On 06/11/2010, at 7:10 AM, Sandra Murphy wrote:

> The authors of draft-ietf-sidr-arch (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-arch-11) have requested a working group last call.
> 
> The chairs ask the working group to consider this draft and decide whether it is worthy of publication.
> 
> This draft was in last call about a year ago and some changes have been made in the time since.  Given that the IETF is next week, the WG LC will end on 26 November.

I support this document advancing

  Geoff

---

From: Tim Bruijnzeels <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:33:27 +0100

> (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-arch-11) have requested a

support

> made in the time since.  Given that the IETF is next week, the WG LC
> will end on 26 November.
>

---

From: Arturo Servin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:48:20 -0200

Support.

-as

---

From: Byron Ellacott <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:06:04 +1000

+1 support on this document, too.

--
Byron Ellacott                         email:           [email-masked]
Technical Director, APNIC              sip:        [email-masked]
http://www.apnic.net                   phone:         +61 7 3858 3100
________________________________________________________________________
 * Sent by email to save paper. Print only if necessary.

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 21:26:25 -0500

Support.

W