Subject: [sidr] WG LC for draft-ietf-sidr-roa-validation-10

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 00:01:55 -0500 (EST)

Geoff Huston has requested a WG LC for draft "Validation of Route
Origination using the Resource Certificate PKI and ROAs".

The document and the draft version history are available at
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/draft-ietf-sidr-roa-validation.

The Last Call will end Wed, 1 Dec 2010 (AOE).

As usual, please address all comments to the WG mailing list, and
please be clear in your comments to this last call if you are
supporting the document's submission to the IESG or if you are
opposed. If you are opposed, please indicate why.

--Sandy, speaking with wg chair turban on

---

From: Byron Ellacott <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:02:02 +1000

I support this document advancing.

On 18/11/2010, at 3:01 PM, Sandra Murphy wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr

---

From: Robert Loomans <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:27:29 +1000

Support.

-- 
Robert Loomans                         email:       [email-masked]
Senior Software Engineer, APNIC        sip:    [email-masked]
http://www.apnic.net/                  phone:         +61 7 3858 3100

---

From: Arturo Servin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 09:51:00 -0200

+1