Subject: [sidr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-keyroll-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:15:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : CA Key Rollover in the RPKI
	Author(s)       : G. Huston, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-keyroll-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-11-08

This document describes an algorithm to allow an entity who
undertakes the role of a Certification Authority in the Resource
Public Key Infrastructure to perform a rollover of its key pair.
This document also notes the requirements placed on Relying Parties
who maintain a local cache of the objects that have been published in
the distributed Resource Public Key Infrastructure repository
publication structure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-keyroll-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.