Subject: [sidr] WGLC for draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format-09

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 23:55:10 -0500 (EST)

Matt Lepinski has requested a WG LC for draft "A Profile for Route
Origin Authorizations (ROAs)".

The document and the draft version history are available at
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format.

The Last Call will end Wed, 1 Dec 2010 (AOE).

As usual, please address all comments to the WG mailing list, and
please be clear in your comments to this last call if you are
supporting the document's submission to the IESG or if you are
opposed. If you are opposed, please indicate why.

--Sandy, speaking with wg chair bonnet on

---

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 19:14:02 +1100

> opposed. If you are opposed, please indicate why.

I support this document advancing

  Geoff

---

From: Andrei Robachevsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 10:16:51 +0100

I support this request

Andrei

Sandra Murphy wrote on 18/11/10 5:55 AM:
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr
>

---

From: Arturo Servin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:52:55 -0200

Support.

-as

---

From: Roque Gagliano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:33:27 +0100

Hi Sandra,

I support this document with one editing comment.

I do not know the history behind the name ROA, I believe at one time there were some document that used the last A=attestation and some A=authorization. AFAIK, all WG texts take the later definition.

However, the OID for the ContentType is registrated as  routeOriginAttestation. I believe this generate some confusion. If there is not any issue, it may be a good time to request a change of the description in the registry. This can be done by sending an email to the email: [email-masked]

Roque.

---

From: Byron Ellacott <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 09:56:51 +1000

I support this draft advancing.

---

From: Robert Loomans <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:29:22 +1000

Support.

-- 
Robert Loomans                         email:       [email-masked]
Senior Software Engineer, APNIC        sip:    [email-masked]
http://www.apnic.net/                  phone:         +61 7 3858 3100