Subject: [sidr] WG Adoption for draft-rgaglian-sidr-algorithm-agility-00

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 23:59:58 -0500 (EST)

Steve Kent has requested that the working group adopt the draft
draft-rgaglian-sidr-algorithm-agility-00.txt, Algorithm Agility
Procedure for RPKI, as a work item.

It is available at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rgaglian-sidr-algorithm-agility-00.

Recall that active support for adoption is necessary for the wg chairs
to judge acceptance as a working group work item, so silence works
against adoption.  The wg chairs also want to know who would be
willing to work on the draft.

Please respond to the list, giving your recommendation for or against
adoption of the draft as a wg work item as well as your intention to
work on the draft if adopted. The call for adoption will end in two
weeks on Wed 1 Dec 2010 AOE.

--Sandy, speaking with wg chair helmet on

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 08:48:08 +0100

Support all 3,

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I confirm today what I denied yesterday.            Anonymous Politician.

---

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 19:15:44 +1100

> weeks on Wed 1 Dec 2010 AOE.

I support this document being adopted

  Geoff

---

From: Tim Bruijnzeels <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:29:56 +0100

> Procedure for RPKI, as a work item.

support

---

From: Arturo Servin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:49:50 -0200

Support.

-as

On 18 Nov 2010, at 02:59, Sandra Murphy wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr

---

From: Byron Ellacott <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:03:12 +1000

I support adoption of this draft.

---

From: "George, Wes E [NTK]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 20:18:34 +0000

I support adoption of this doc, missed it in the list

Wes George

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> Sandra Murphy
> Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 12:00 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [sidr] WG Adoption for draft-rgaglian-sidr-algorithm-agility-
> 00
> 
>

---

From: Andrew Chi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:25:23 -0500

Support.