Subject: [sidr] request for jabber scribe and minute taker

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 05:23:05 -0500 (EST)

We need a jabber scribe and a minute taker for the sidr meeting Thursday 
morning.

I'm looking for volunteers.  If you can do one of those functions, please 
email me.

--Sandy, wg co-chair beanie on

---

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:06:26 -0500 (EST)

I have had exactly one response to this request from someone who prefers 
to be a co-minute taker.  So another minute taker volunteer would be good 
(and might be lighter duty for having the buddy).

For remote folk, a jabber scribe is very useful.  Please consider 
volunteering to scribe.

--Sandy

On Mon, 8 Nov 2010, Sandra Murphy wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr
>