Subject: [sidr] draft-ymbk-ghostbusters-01

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 13:58:11 +0800

Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ymbk-ghostbusters-01
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 21:53:00 -0800 (PST)

A new version of I-D, draft-ymbk-ghostbusters-01.txt has been successfully submitted by Randy Bush and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ymbk-ghostbusters
Revision:	 01
Title:		 The RPKI Ghostbusters Record
Creation_date:	 2010-11-08
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 7

Abstract:
In the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI), resource
certificates completely obscure names or any other information which
might be useful for contacting responsible parties to deal with
issues of certificate expiration, maintenance, roll-overs,
compromises, etc.  This draft describes the RPKI Ghostbusters Record
containing human contact information to be signed (indirectly) by a
resource-owning certificate.  The data in the record are those of a
severely profiled vCARD.

The IETF Secretariat.