Subject: [sidr] WGLC for draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct-06

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 23:57:32 -0500 (EST)

Geoff Huston has requested a WG LC for draft "A Profile for Resource
Certificate Repository Structure".

The document and the draft version history are available at
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct.

The Last Call will end Wed, 1 Dec 2010 (AOE).

As usual, please address all comments to the WG mailing list, and
please be clear in your comments to this last call if you are
supporting the document's submission to the IESG or if you are
opposed. If you are opposed, please indicate why.

--Sandy, speaking with wg chair fedora on

---

From: Byron Ellacott <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 09:58:33 +1000

+1 support here.

On 18/11/2010, at 2:57 PM, Sandra Murphy wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr

--
Byron Ellacott                         email:           [email-masked]
Technical Director, APNIC              sip:        [email-masked]
http://www.apnic.net                   phone:         +61 7 3858 3100
________________________________________________________________________
 * Sent by email to save paper. Print only if necessary.